Adventure Guides – We did all the work, so all you have to do is pedal and enjoy the sights of Cycle Canalway. Our “Adventure Guides” include everything from directions and where to park, to mileage and terrain, descriptions and links to the incredible historic and natural sights you’ll experience, activities you can enjoy on the trail, and a guide to nearby attractions. We will even have special Cycle Canalway coloring pages for the kids!
Click on the image to download a PDF of the Adventure Guide that interests you. Click on the map link to download the map to your device.
Joyrides – Family-friendly or beginner bike rides (under 10 miles)
- Joyride #1: Sokolowski’s to Steelyard Commons
- Joyride #2: Canalway Center to Harvard Avenue Trailhead
- Joyride #3: Independence/Cuyahoga Valley Scenic RR/Rockside Station to Canal Exploration Center
- Joyride #4: Brecksville/Station Rd. Bridge to Boston Mill Visitor Center
- Joyride #5: Canal Basin Park to Roundhouse Overlook
Jaunt Rides – Regular cyclists (10-20 miles)
- Jaunt #1: Canal Basin Park to Canalway Center
- Jaunt #2: Canalway Center to Brecksville/Station Road Bridge
- Jaunt #3: Brecksville/Station Road Bridge to Peninsula
- Jaunt #4: Peninsula to Ira Trailhead