Coming to Northeast Ohio for the Towpath Marathon? Check out some of these fun things to do while you’re in the area.
Are you a history and nature buff?
You should definitely explore the Ohio & Erie Canalway National Heritage Area and the beautiful Cuyahoga Valley National Park.
- Ohio & Erie Canalway National Heritage Area
- Cuyahoga Valley National Park
- Cuyahoga Valley Scenic Railroad
Are you a foodie?
- LockKeepers is a great place for high-end Italian cuisine, and not too far from the race course.
- Sokolowski’s University Inn is a favorite in Cleveland’s Tremont neighborhood, and a great place to carbo-load on Polish and Eastern European cuisine.
Are you a beer connoisseur?
You’re in luck! Ohio City is a paradise for the discerning customer.
- Our friends at Great Lakes Brewing offer an incredible selection of award-winning beers.
- Also in Ohio City are Market Garden Brewery and Nano Brew, two great places contributing to our local craft beer scene.
Are you looking to absorb some culture?
Check out University Circle, home of:
- Cleveland Museum of Art
- The Cleveland Botanical Gardens
- The Cleveland Orchestra
- Western Reserve Historical Society
- Cleveland Museum of Natural History
Other top museums in our region include:
- Great Lakes Science Center
- Pro Football Hall of Fame
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Inventors Hall of Fame
- Akron Art Museum