The Greater Cleveland Trails & Greenways Conference Planning Partners are seeking nominations to recognize and award outstanding trail projects and creative trail programming at the biennial Conference June 2, 2016, in Brecksville.
This Recognition and Awards program will:
• Showcase the many recent trail and bike lane projects of our region
• Showcase unique ways people are using these trails and bike lanes
• Stimulate Best-Practice Sharing between communities and organizations
• Inspire more trail and bike lane construction
Nomination is easy!
1. Download the applicable nomination form from “2016 Showcase Submissions” at www.gctrails.org.
2. Review the instructions found in the “NOTES” sections.
3. Simply delete and replace the template phrases with your own; insert digital images; use the NOTES
section to elaborate on the details of the story.
4. Rename the file (“PROJ <ProjectName>” or “PROG <ProgramName>”) and upload it at http://tinyurl.com/GCTshowcase by 6:00 PM Friday, May 6, 2016.
5. Projects and programs submitted for previous GCTrails Conferences may not be resubmitted.